Cowboy Toast Cowboy Toast

Not bad, but needs improvement.

This wasn't a bad movie, and you showed effort at creating something coherent, so I'm not going to vote a zero on this. However, some improvement is needed.

First off, the plot was slightly unclear and very short. I had to watch it twice to realize he had shot the toast. Expand it, and if you don't add dialogue spell things out for the viewer.

The animation was limited. Try to make slightly smoother lines, but I know it can be hard if you don't have a tablet. With some more movement, a longer plot and slightly improved visuals (they don't have to be Adam Phillips good to make a good flash) you could have a pretty funny sketch here.

Madness Sensation Madness Sensation

Not krinkles.

I see a lot of people saying this is actually Krinkle's work, or a joke submission or whatever. If you go to this author's page and look at his link in your address bar, you'd see his screen name is actually "Krinkies" using a capital I.

On to the actual flash. Mediocre submission, nothing to new or exciting.

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

Awesome.

This animation was completely flawless, and the humor was top notch. A very impressive part of this animation was the diversity in the humor. There were sight gags (I caught the Space Jam poster), puns, situational comedy, physical comedy and even the "family guy style flash back". Basically, there was something for everyone, mixed in with very stylistic, neat graphics and a very entertaining storyline. I'll definitely be watching out for part 2. If the series continues on like this, it'll be one of my favorite series on new grounds. Great work!

DeuceNine responds:

Thanks for the kind words (except for the Family Guy part, that was mean).

Guitar Workshop 2 Guitar Workshop 2

Interesting

Original Idea, nice execution, and it killed a bit of time. Overall, great job! Yeah, it was a dress up game, but it was a good one which wasn't based around removing some poorly drawn girl's shirt. I'll be keeping an eye on your future work!

P.S. Kudos is more or less another word for "congratulations" or "good job".

gtr-wrkshp responds:

fair enough..
thanks for the info on "kudo"

Flanders Killer 1 Flanders Killer 1

Not Good

this is boring, too short, and not really that creative, try making a better game. And what is this shit about you constantly saying you deserve 5?! I would of voted 3 on the panel, but I'm voting 2 just cause of that. Ans learn to take critisim better.

Aprime responds:

ur soooo moody get a life u sad 'o

www.aprime.tk

Mouse Avoider Tut Mouse Avoider Tut

Good

Good little tut, better then most.