Guitar Workshop 2 Guitar Workshop 2

Interesting

Original Idea, nice execution, and it killed a bit of time. Overall, great job! Yeah, it was a dress up game, but it was a good one which wasn't based around removing some poorly drawn girl's shirt. I'll be keeping an eye on your future work!

P.S. Kudos is more or less another word for "congratulations" or "good job".

gtr-wrkshp responds:

fair enough..
thanks for the info on "kudo"

Flanders Killer 1 Flanders Killer 1

Not Good

this is boring, too short, and not really that creative, try making a better game. And what is this shit about you constantly saying you deserve 5?! I would of voted 3 on the panel, but I'm voting 2 just cause of that. Ans learn to take critisim better.

Aprime responds:

ur soooo moody get a life u sad 'o

www.aprime.tk

Mouse Avoider Tut Mouse Avoider Tut

Good

Good little tut, better then most.

Mini Indy Mini Indy

Good

Good game. I managed to get the lap score down to 7.3 but then couldn't beat it. Addictive, but the controls are a bit sensitive.

Ragdoll! Ragdoll!

Good

It's good to see that this movie didn't get blammed, as I voted for it while it was under judgement. I love the concept, the engine is good aand the physics are realistic. The only thing I could say is, if there was a little bit more to do with levels, it'd be perfect!

Make Your Buddy Cry! Make Your Buddy Cry!

Good stress reliver.

this game is cool, just needs more options. I think it vents lots of stress and fustration. Sorry you had to go through Tiger Chicks retsrdly long review, i called it abusive!

What Not to do In Flash What Not to do In Flash

Your opinion

just because you don't like someting, and it pisses you off doesn't mean it pisses everyon else off.

All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

WOW!

This game is dfinetly my favorite game on newgrounds! Everything about it is so cool! Great idea, upgrades rock, and the difficulty is perfect!!!

Pimp My Warthog 3 Pimp My Warthog 3

It was okay...

Good, but it needs more features, you should lets us drive and go into combat, it would be alot cooler than!

the classroom 2 the classroom 2

WOW! Better than the first!

I played your first game totally, and this one was better! The storyline rocked, the gameplay was hard and funny, and the ending....well that was just really cool. Dude, you are an awsome game maker, and I think you should make a Classroom 3 with alex's son, you know, continuing the legacy.