Cowboy Toast Cowboy Toast

Not bad, but needs improvement.

This wasn't a bad movie, and you showed effort at creating something coherent, so I'm not going to vote a zero on this. However, some improvement is needed.

First off, the plot was slightly unclear and very short. I had to watch it twice to realize he had shot the toast. Expand it, and if you don't add dialogue spell things out for the viewer.

The animation was limited. Try to make slightly smoother lines, but I know it can be hard if you don't have a tablet. With some more movement, a longer plot and slightly improved visuals (they don't have to be Adam Phillips good to make a good flash) you could have a pretty funny sketch here.

Madness Sensation Madness Sensation

Not krinkles.

I see a lot of people saying this is actually Krinkle's work, or a joke submission or whatever. If you go to this author's page and look at his link in your address bar, you'd see his screen name is actually "Krinkies" using a capital I.

On to the actual flash. Mediocre submission, nothing to new or exciting.

I.E.S. ep.1 I.E.S. ep.1

Awesome.

This animation was completely flawless, and the humor was top notch. A very impressive part of this animation was the diversity in the humor. There were sight gags (I caught the Space Jam poster), puns, situational comedy, physical comedy and even the "family guy style flash back". Basically, there was something for everyone, mixed in with very stylistic, neat graphics and a very entertaining storyline. I'll definitely be watching out for part 2. If the series continues on like this, it'll be one of my favorite series on new grounds. Great work!

DeuceNine responds:

Thanks for the kind words (except for the Family Guy part, that was mean).

Clay bond Clay bond

Not Knox.

For God's sake, If you're not Knox, don't use the same kind of figures as him. Not only does it makes your flash looks so much less original, his figures aren't great at all. He can get away with it because he was the first to popularize that style, and his camera quality is good. Now, it's just copying.

Now onto the actual flash. The animation was minor, the voice over quality was subpar and the video quality wasn't great. Definitely add more actual actions to the flash, and try to get a new mic (good mics don't have to be expensive, you can get some relatively cheap.) Cameras are expensive, so I can somewhat sympathize for the poor visual quality. If you would like to continue making movies, however, I'd suggest at least a decent webcam.

This flash wasn't great, but don't give up. Keep practicing and play around with new character figures nd I'm sure you'll come up with something much better. Good luck!

Clayground - Magico (2) Clayground - Magico (2)

Much better then the first part..

After my last review, I felt obligated to tell you what i thought of this part.

This part was definitely better then the first. The pacing was less forced and it didn't seem to be progressing to slowly. The voice acting was better overall, but sometimes I couldn't figure out what some characters said, which was the case with the creator and the green demon. He said he was destroying him, said something I couldn't understand then regretted killing him.

Like I said before, the animation is very good, and the gestures are once again very good. I'll definitely be looking for what you do in the future, you've got a lot of potential.

BlakTornado responds:

Thank you! I really appreciate your reviews!

I have a feeling the audio problem may have been because of the low quality I had to export the movie at to get it on Newgrounds. Compared to the master copy, the sound is a lot tinnier in this version, which may have caused some problems. (Although, it may have just been my bad mixing in the first place)

Thank you so much for your reviews, and taking time to write them :)

Clayground - Magico (1) Clayground - Magico (1)

Good, but needs improvement...

You're a good animator, there's no doubt. The animation was smooth and you seem to have hand gestures down pretty well.

However, the plot itself moved pretty slow and I only chuckled here or there. Maybe I didn't get the whole "spikes" gag, but it did vaguely remind me of a Knox short. (Not saying you've even seen it, just saying it's similar.) The voice acting didn't really help the progression, but I can't completely comment on the plot because I've yet to watch part two.

I did like the fact that you incorporated your real self into the movie, though. This wasn't a bad short, and the second part could very well redeem it. AS of now though, it wasn't your best short, and you have potential to produce something that outshines this by quite a bit. Good luck, hope I've helped in some way!

BlakTornado responds:

You're going to be disappointed :P lol

Thanks for the review, though. It was very helpful and was everything a review SHOULD be.

The only real thing I can say other than thanks is that, well, the humor wasn't really in this short because I wasn't intending for it to be a funny short; more of an actiony/sci-fi one.

I'll consider what you've said as I'm making my feature length :D thanks for the excellent review!

Awesomeraptor Awesomeraptor

Hilarious

Great parody, your style matches Egoraptor's well, but it's smoother. I love how it says "Fuck and Cock Bitch" in his mouth for just a split second when he's speaking. I almost didn't catch it.

"Gangster Revenge" "Gangster Revenge"

Good Work!

Hey Vodoo, ForteProductions here (animateclay) good work, didn't expect to see it here, voted 5!

Voodoo-Samurai responds:

Hey bud, thanks a lot!

(2005)John Pinkerton (2005)John Pinkerton

I'm dissapointed in you Knox.

I really am dissapointed. You seem to be throwing out movies, just because you want to say "I'm making movies" and because you know you'll have your little obsessed stalker guys, and like 5 girls, going "Great movie Knox, you rock! Make more!" When the people in touch with reality go "Hey, this ISN'T that good." I mean, I know everything is different to each person, and some things ynfunny to me will be funny to someone else, but you have fans that say it's good to kiss your ass. As you get more popular, your movies get less funny because your to busy getting caught up in the semi-fame. Sure you make the picture look better and get a better mic with your KW:OTT money, but no plot. You think we wouldn't notice? Guess again. I hope this was just a bad movie, because if the rest are like this, you just lost a fan.

RIP, IllWillPress RIP, IllWillPress

Stupid stupid shit.

I'm so fucking tired of these tribute videos. Doesn't anyone who belives this notice that all the first tribute videos (before gullible people bought it) were made by the Star Syndicate, who by the way, is mortal enemies with IWP?! Don't you think that if he was dead that it'd be on the front page news on NG by now? And for every one who says "then why ain't he saying nothing?" All this shit started today, so maybe he's not online today!! Everyone should get a fucking grip!